History

The first written traces about "the house on the bend" go back to the year 1298. At the beginning the building housed a law court; later on it became a hostel and a post service station. In 1611 a wooden sign appeared with the words "Stube on the corner" belonging to the innkeeper Eggwirt and from then on the most ancient inn of the Ultimo valley has remained a hostelry structure maintaining its traditional Tyrolese hospitality.

Booking Inquiry